The Greatest Love of All: A Tribute to Whitney Houston Starring Belinda Davids
January 26, 2020 | 7:30 p.m.
The Greatest Love of All: The Whitney Houston Show is a two-hour live concert and stage show. Belinda Davids plays the role of Principal Vocalist, a role she’s held since the show’s inception.
This not to be missed show features songs such as I Will Always Love You, I Wanna Dance With Somebody, I’m Every Woman, How Will I Know, Run to You, Didn’t We Almost Have It All, Where Do Broken Hearts Go and has an touring cast of 12 people (Belinda + 7 piece band + 4 dancers) who hail from all over the world including Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Canada and the UK.
About Belinda Davids
- Beat out almost 15,000 other applicants for her starring role in The Greatest Love of All: The Whitney Houston Show
- Began performing professionally at age 14 and has never had formal vocal training.
- Is naturally blessed with a 4 octave vocal range, putting her in the company of elite vocalists like Beyonce, Mariah Carey, Julie Andrews, Kate Bush and of course Whitney Houston.
- Was once forced to sing acapella by an incredulous audience in Hong Kong who refused to believe that she wasn’t lip-syncing.
- Performed on FOX TV’s Showtime at the Apollo, hosted by Steve Harvey, in December 2017. The performance went viral on Facebook with 10 million views in a matter of days!
- Performed on – and won! – BBC1 TV’s Even Better Than the Real Thing talent program, hosted by Paddy Maguire, in March 2017
- Was born in Port Elizabeth South Africa and now calls Cape Town home.
- Had a RiSA #1 hit song in South Africa with her song ‘We Go Together’ which she wrote herself.
- Has performed with R&B artists across the US including Monica, Keri Hilson, Keyshia Cole and Johnny Gill